mail que j'étais pour envoyer...

For many years, I have been doing the following for free as a volunteer for a long time: writing, translating, editing, preparing newsletters with InDesign (self-taught), imagining topics for that newsletter, looking and choosing nice pictures and good articles for those newsletters. I have blogs (in French) and one I'm more passionate is about reviewing books about crafts, mainly yarn crafts. I'd like to see if this is feasible to be paid to do the same thing.

A few years ago, I have freelanced (a side-hustle) as a nurse  but I had to stop because my availability changed. Sometimes, I get called again (word of mouth) and it is still complicated to do. On top of it, the clients I see are not well-off so I'm not charging at all. Then they thank me with money or a gift certificate for 50% of what my help worth... The amount they can afford it not what it's worth, of course but it is a niche of people I like helping (they are nicer persons than the more well-off ones!)

I'd like to increase my income, and my passive income. This would make budget for travelling more manageable when I decide to take time off from work. I don't know if it would help me retire earlier but I'm sure extra money set aside today would make retirement easier in the long run.

My hope is find an online niche that will fit to my availability, my needs, and my level. I'd like to be able to stay home to do this; I'm divorcing my car, ah! ah! I'm not a pro in the things I mentioned previously but I can do better than a lot of people.

Commentaires