Zette & Forward Motion for Writers

Picture available online at :http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=57084

Yesterday was Zette Appreciation Day. I couldn't write a my word about it because of a long day of work. Here it is in very short.

I fell by accident on this web site and its forum many many years ago. In fact, on July 31st 2002, the day I became a member. Almost 5 years already!

Zette is a prolific writer and generous person. She has been giving her knowledge, experience et time to learners like me. I don't think I will ever be published one day but, through her, I have learned so much that now, I start to better appreciate my writing. Well... I'm still better in French than English but that's another story. LOL

Zette, when you are depressed or discouraged, don't forget that most of us like you very much. There willl always someone to complaint even if this is not justified. Keep that umbrella opened to protect yourself from "complainers". And, please keep this in mind and do whatever works for you with FM.

Your life and family, and your arts are still ALL important! And they will always.

Thank you Zette for all your work on FM!

Commentaires